Tuesday 6 March 2012

I Thought It Was March?

For the past few days it has been snowing relentlessly and the weather has been extremely annoying. I was so excited for March to come (it's my birthday month) I expected the weather to get better not worse. Hopefully it gets warmer quickly. I absolutely love this sweater, the first time I saw it I hunted it down at the closest H&M store lol. The braiding makes it stand out, as it is a very simple colour and style. Till next time.
xxx,
B
P.s I will NEVER wash this sweater with my hollister hoodie... again



2 comments:

  1. Your sweater is gorgeous hun and I love the colour. Your blog is lovely! I am now following you, please check my blog out and follow back if you'd like xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) yh, i'll check it out

    ReplyDelete